MTO Technical Publications
- How to Find What You Need
How to Find What You Need!
As of March 17, 2022, the layout and search features of all pages has been standardized.
- Control results by selecting “Current” or “Archived”, then narrow the results by entering a complete or partial word, a number, or a phrase in the search box, and selecting “All Columns” or a specific column from the pull-down menu. Please note the "All Columns" does not include the Date column. The Date column can only be searched by selecting it from the pull-down menu.
- Sort results by clicking on the column headings. Click once for ascending order which will be denoted by (▲), twice for descending (▼), and a third time to deselect the column. When more than one heading is selected, the columns selection order will be denoted by a number beside the column heading.
- Search the contents of a complete manual by downloading the “Complete Manual” PDFs.
- Find out when and why a document was revised by performing a search of the applicable “All Revision Sheets” pdf files.
- Control whether to view, download, or save documents, by adjusting your browser settings. For example, in Google, go to Settings/Advanced/Downloads or click on the little arrow beside a file as it’s downloading to tell it how to handle downloads in the future.
- Print all documents associated with a revision by downloading “Revision Package” PDF files. These are formatted for double sided printing and are your best choice for keeping hardcopy binders up to date.
- If all else fails and you cannot find what you need, please contact Rachel.Kyte@ontario.ca and I will be happy to assist you.
SydneyEnterprise v18.104.22.168 - TechPubs